thanks, steph!



So I was kicking myself for not picking up Chanel Nail Varnish in Mistral when I saw it in stores. I had told myself, "Eh. You got too many pink nail polishes. Pass." When I saw swatches of it online I /facepalmed. I totally regretted it.

Steph to the rescue! She was selling hers (amongst many other items) on her blog. I thought about it for two minutes.. I thought someone else might have snatched it already because I saw the post a few days late. But I got it! :D!!! And look at how she included candy with it and a little handwritten note. So cute. :) Thanks, Steph!



  1. Hey! :) Glad you got it safely ^_^
    I love your blog by the way! Looking at the Burberry Beauty line makes my eyes dazzle!

Newer Post

Older Post

♥ about

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
thank you for stopping by! this is my humble little piece of the net dedicated to my love of cosmetics and other pretty things.

i would love to hear from you. please leave a comment or email me: reene.hearts @ yahoo.com.