intro

I think this would be my fifth attempt at writing an introduction post to my blog. It sucked so bad that I scrapped it and forgot about it. :x haha!

Agh whatever. Welcome to my humble little piece of the web. I'm Becca. Reene (like Rin, pronounced with a long "e") is my online handle. I love makeup and skincare. That statement is pretty funny because I was such a tomboy growing up. My closest friends have almost always been boys. I used to hate pink, dresses, and Barbie (actually, I'm still not a big fan of Barbie). I didn't know how to be girlie, and really I couldn't afford to. I was a t-shirt and jeans girl. Not only did I not know how to apply makeup, I wasn't allowed to use any. After college, all this repressed girlie-ness kind of just exploded. I'm not even sure how that happened. One day, I woke up and realized.. OMG I LURVE PINK! I'm crazy, I know haha.

Please be patient with me as I'm still a giant n00b in this new girlie world. I love sharing and learning about new products and techniques. :D

Newer Post

♥ about

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
thank you for stopping by! this is my humble little piece of the net dedicated to my love of cosmetics and other pretty things.

i would love to hear from you. please leave a comment or email me: reene.hearts @ yahoo.com.